Home staging presents your home to potential buyers as a more valuable and competitive property.
The initial visit is an opportunity to assess the needs of the property. We offer comprehensive consultations that start with a thorough evaluation of your home’s best features as well as the trouble spots.
After the initial evaluation, we will prepare a staging proposal for the seller.
Manhattan Apartment Stagers supervises all aspects of the design, delivery, installation, and removal of staging furnishings, accessories, and artwork. The installations takes 2-4 days depending on size of the property.
Staged homes, on average, sell in half the time compared to non-staged homes. Sellers who stage often see their homes sell faster, at higher prices, without price drops.
Each home staging situation is unique.
Manhattan Stagers provides the following variety of services:
Stage vacant, estate or model apartments
- Create and implement design concept through comprehensive and unique staging.
- Rent furniture and decorative accessories.
- Manage installation of furniture.
- Oversee contractors and renovations.
Stage occupied homes
- Transform your home exclusively with your furnishings.
- Accessorize to emphasize the strengths and minimize the weaknesses.
- Give your home a fresh new look in one day.
- Make your home feel new again by complementing your furnishings with decorative accessories.
- Create a new and enhanced look for one room or your entire home.
- Give your home a fresh look and a competitive edge in the market place.
- Rearrange furniture, dress up and accessorize your rooms before open house.
- Oversee contractors, painters and home repairs.
When additional upgrades are needed to properly prepare the property, we will provide the following:
- Oversee contractor, painters, handymen, home repairs
- Bathroom and kitchen updates and/or renovations
- Floor and tile improvement
- Paint color selection
- Lighting replacement
- Minor repairs